Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reader Spotlight: Casey 'Face' Lamar

Name: Casey Lamar

Age: 25

Nickname and how you received it:  Face…I was a participant (i.e. I got my ass whipped) in a fist fight and caught the brunt of many flying haymakers, relegating my beautiful face to ground chuck for the good part of a month.  The subsequent nickname “face” was given to me affectionately by my friend and future roommate Ian.  The name has since been my identifier, with a stark reminder to never engage in fisticuffs while seated in a vehicle.

If you were going to be stuck on an island for a year and could only have one thing, what would it be? Encyclopedia Britannica, maybe I could learn something…..

If you could have lunch with any living person, who would it be and why? I would like to have dinner with Mark Cuban. I think it would be awesome to see what he is like in conversation and find out what his ideas for the future are….and maybe he’d hook me up with some front row tix too. TAKE DAT WIT CHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could punch any living person in the face, who would it be and why? I would love to crow-hop Manu Ginolbi right in his big stupid face. I have never hated a person more in my life, and I hate him more because the idiot wins titles .I hate the fact that he is a flopper who gets the benefit of the doubt, without being a top 10 player in the league. I hate that people in San Antonio worship him. I hate the fact that he plays for the team I hate. I can honestly say that I would hit him so hard that his brain would be permanently damaged as a result….and no, I wouldn’t feel bad. I hate you Manu!

What place would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit Australia, punch some kangaroos, and swim with sharks. Or the moon………

Would you let Anthony shit on your chest for $1000?  NO, explanation is not necessary.

Would you rather lose your legs or your arms?  The wrestler from ASU confirmed my decision; I would rather lose my legs for two reasons:  First, the science behind prosthetics has come so far that you are still able to live a normal life with fake legs, just ask Lt. Dan. Second, I would be scared to do certain things with a claw/rubber hand.

What’s your favorite college memory? My favorite college memory is actually an entire weekend. Tech – UT weekend 2010 had everything a college student and sports fan would ever want, Halloween party, day drinking, football, Dominoes Philly Cheese-steak sandwich, Rockies, friends, beer, Crabtree/Harrell, and WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget that weekend. 

What hobby would you like to pick up? Carpentry is something I have always wanted to master. If you can build something, you are always going to have a job and be worth a s**t. I would love having the satisfaction of building furniture that I use in my house.

Who is your favorite p*rn star? Jenna Jameson, an OG and pioneer in the field. Too bad Tito screwed it up for everyone……

What is your favorite song? My favorite song of all time is The Warmth, by Incubus. After some thought (2 minutes), the memory of hearing this song in the pit of an Incubus show confirms my choice. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment